Welcome to Apollo Seiko Europe!
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”) provided by Apollo Seiko Europe. (“Apollo Seiko”), located at Rooseindsestraat 54A, 5705 BV Helmond, The Netherlands
Privacy and Copyright Protection
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Content means all information and services displayed or provided by this Site. All Content belongs to or is licensed to Apollo Seiko Europe. Content includes text, photographs, artwork, graphics, icons, logos, audio, sounds, music, video, data compilations, user interfaces, visual interfaces, computer code, methods, “look and feel,” and arrangement of the Content. Content is protected by law including copyright, trademark, and trade dress.
Apollo Seiko Europe offers the services available on its Site conditioned upon your acceptance of all the limitations of use and prohibited activities set forth in this Agreement. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes means that you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply with this Agreement, Apollo Seiko Europe grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable privilege to enter and use the Site. Specific usage rights include:
1. Display the Content for your immediate, temporary, personal, non-commercial uses only, such as for determining the suitability of Apollo Seiko Europe goods or services to your needs or ordering products for yourself or your employer or business;
2. Download research reports and product information sheets for personal or academic research only; and
3. Download audio-visual and video Content onto your personal computer or viewing device for your immediate, temporary, personal, and non-commercial use only.
Unless another license applies to you, you may use Content purposely made available by Apollo Seiko Europe for downloading from the Site, provided that you: (a) use the unaltered downloaded copy only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose; (b) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to information contained in the downloaded copy; and (c) do not engage in any of the prohibited uses described below.
Additional Terms and Conditions Governing Site Use
The following are Prohibited Uses by any User:
1. Posting unlawful or harmful content. Upload, post, email, transmit, or make available any content that is unlawful, harmful,
threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially,
ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
2. Uploading malicious content. You may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains
software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any
computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
3. Unauthorized transmission or display of Site Content. You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish,
re-post, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, use to create a derivative work, or otherwise use the Content of the Site for public or
4. Unauthorized export of Site Content. You may not use or export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of the Content,
or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation United
States securities and export laws and regulations.
5. Placing an unreasonable burden on the Site. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large
load on the infrastructure of the Site or Apollo Seiko Europe’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or Apollo Seiko Europe.
6. Concealing the Origin of Your Inquiry or Posting to the Site. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order
to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Apollo Seiko Europe on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the
Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
7. Copy or Scrape Site Content. You may not use any “deep-link,” “page-scrape,” “robot,” “spider,” or other automatic device, program,
algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or
any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain
or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
8. Inappropriately Gaining Access. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or Content, other accounts, computer
systems or networks connected to any Apollo Seiko Europe server or Content, through hacking, password mining or any other means or obtain or
attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Content.
9. Limited rights. Creation of derivative works and sublicensing of Content are expressly prohibited.
10. Use not expressly authorized. Content may not be distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server,
website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise without Apollo Seiko’s express prior written
authorization. You may not harass other users, send them unsolicited messages for commercial prospecting purposes, use the Site or
services for purposes of surveys, competitions, pyramid selling, or similar operations, or for sending mass e-mails, spam, or any
unsolicited advertising or promotional items, for commercial purposes or otherwise.
11. Use incorrect information. You may not use incorrect information, assume another person’s identity, or present false credentials in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site, services, or a public forum. You may not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to a representative of Apollo Seiko or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
12. Use that exceeds the scope of these Terms. If Apollo Seiko Europe notifies you that the manner in which you are using the Site is a prohibited or
unauthorized use, you may no longer use the Site for that particular purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Termination of Use
Apollo Seiko Europe reserves the right to terminate service to you without further notice or explanation if it finds at its sole discretion a violation of this Agreement. Your continued ability to access the Site does not constitute a waiver by Axon of rights under this Agreement.
Changes of Content and Terms and Conditions of Use
Limited Time to Bring Your Claim
You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Site or any Site Content must be commenced within 1 year after the cause of action accrues; otherwise, the cause of action is permanently barred.
July 4, 2020