All procedures of data processing (e. g. collection, processing and transfer) are treated
in compliance with the statutory requirements. The following explanation provides an
overview of what type of data is collected, the way in which such data is used and
transferred, which security measures are applied to protect your data and the way in
which you may obtain information about the data you provide.
1. Our Commitment to Protecting your Privacy
2. What information do we collect?
3. What do we use web visitor’s information for?
We collect personal data for legitimate business purposes, which may include:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
- To meet government, national security, public interest, or law enforcement requirements.
- In an emergency where the health or security of an individual may be endangered.
- Other purposes disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise compatible with the above.
4. How do we protect your information?
We have taken technical and organizational security measures to ensure personal data is protected adequately. The security procedures are continuously revised based upon new technological requirements. Additionally, our publicly available website is hosted on a secure server.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows the site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function correctly without cookies.
6. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer information to outside parties. This excludes third parties who assist us with operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety, or share personal information as necessary to other corporate entities as part of a business transition such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. Choice, Data Integrity & Access
Apollo Seiko takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and current. You have the right to request information with respect to the data stored about yourself at any time, the origins and recipients of such data as well as the purpose of the data processing. Further, you have the right to correction of any personal data stored in our system.
9. Right of Cancellation
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data in the future. Please send an e-mail to the address mentioned in Section 10.
10. Inquiries/Contact Us
Apollo Seiko commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. Individuals may contact Apollo Seiko Europe at:
Date: July 4, 2020